Press cards, designed by the Arizona Newspapers Association, identify working journalists employed by member newspapers. Because it is printed on credit-card size plastic, instead of paper, it also can be clipped to a shirt or jacket, and will not tear or crumble away.
The card is issued only with an application or letter signed by the editor or publisher.
* Cards expire two years from order date.
Email the application and accompanying headshots to email@example.com
If you lose your press card, a $8 fee will be charged for a duplicate one.
The ANA Member Photo ID is for professional identification purposes. Submitted photos should follow driver’s license or passport photo guidelines:
– Picture size should be at least 3” x 4” or 200 x 300 pixels
– Picture must be in .JPEG format
– Photos should be in color
– Background is uniform in color
– Head must face the camera directly with full face in view
– You must have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes clearly visible
– Eye glasses are acceptable
– You may not wear sun glasses, hats or head coverings, except for religious or medical purposes with a signed statement.
*It is important to note that this press ID will not necessarily entitle you to greater access than the general public. It may, however, help identify you to organizations and subjects who may be requesting such information.