ANA’s 80th Annual Meeting and Convention, September 28
Join us this year for a robust line up of speakers and workshops; and experience the excitement as the winners are named for the Better Newspapers Contest (BNC) and Excellence in Advertising Contest.
OPEN Online Registration
Download a PDF email / mail-in registration.
— THIS YEAR’S SPECIAL EVENTS —
ANNUAL MEETING & EXCELLENCE IN ADVERTISING AWARDS LUNCHEON
– Matt Adelman, Vice President National Newspaper Association, Publisher: Douglas Budget & Glenrock Independent, Douglas, Wyoming, will address members before the ad awards ceremony
– Remarks from outgoing president: Kyle Larson, Publisher: Sedona Red Rock News & Camp Verde Journal
– Election of board members
– Remarks from 2019-2020 President-elect: Jeanie Hankins, Publisher: Wickenburg Sun
BETTER NEWSPAPERS CONTEST AWARDS RECEPTION
– ANA Freedom of Information Awards
– Society of Professional Journalists Silver Key and Phil Avildrez Awards followed by:
– The BEST of Arizona newspapers with the BNC Awards Ceremony including the Newspaper of the Year, Journalist of the Year, Photographer of the Year and Story of the Year awards
An all-day registration has been reduced to a very affordable $125
The convention will be held once again at the Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino. (I-10 / south of Loop 202).
Reserve your rooms now to receive the ANA discount of just $129. Call 800-946-4452.
Mention the group name Arizona Newspapers Association.
Don’t wait too long to book your stay, the room cut-off for this discounted rate is September 13.
Reservation lines open 7a.m. – 11p.m. daily.
— Check out the contest archives —