Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with great phone etiquette and attention to detail to work with our Yardi Matrix product!
What you will do
- Use your excellent researching skills to assist with market/property data
- Gather marketing data through external phone interviews and internet searches
- Use your strong organizational skills to compile real estate information, update data in spreadsheets and internal data entry forms
- Provide general assistance and support as required
What you need to have
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- Prior high-volume call experience
- Excellent internet navigation skills
- Strong data entry and typing skills, 40 wpm at a minimum
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to follow instructions and receive direction and constructive feedback
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What would be helpful to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Experience in the Real Estate field, i.e. property management, financial services, real estate appraisal, sales and construction
- Call surveys or other call center experience
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website. Apply here.