Arizona Capitol Times is seeking a knowledgeable, curious, creative and assertive Reporter to join our team.
What skills does the job require?
- A degree in journalism, communications, or other relevant discipline
- Experience covering a state house or local politics.
- The ability to work comfortably and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communications skills.
- The capacity to learn new subjects and adapt quickly to changing business needs.
What will you be responsible for?
- Daily, weekly stories covering:
- The Arizona House of Representatives, state government and state politics.
- Other subjects as necessary
- Contribute to Arizona Capitol Times and its sister publications, Legislative Report and Yellow Sheet Report. You will work collaboratively with other editorial staff members, sharing knowledge, sources and expertise when called upon.
What does Arizona Capitol Times offer?
- A generous compensation plan. When you win, we win!
- A competitive benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, life, short- and long-term disability coverages
- 401K with a company match
- Growth opportunities to build your career
Learn more and apply HERE
Who is Arizona Capitol Times?
Arizona Capitol Times and its sister publications are Arizona’s definitive voice of political and state government news. The Arizona Capitol Times publishes weekly in print and provides 24/7 news coverage through azcapitoltimes.com while Yellow Sheet Report provides insider news notes and political gossip five days a week and Legislative Report provides insider news notes five days a week during the legislative session.
BridgeTower Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.